Friday 6 April 2012

Easter Egg Cake Pops






I did these cake pops for Easter gathering with friends. This is my first ever cake pops and it turned out quite OK even though I need to polish my chocolate decorating technique. The cake is chocolate mud cake covered in white chocolate with white chocolate decoration.


These are the eggs, yup only 7 of them hehehe

Closer look on the cake pops

Another view of the cake pops

It's my first attempt and I already in love with these delicious treat. Will definitely do this again for another party. Thanks for checking.

1 comment:

  1. Exquisite!!!
    (not ro be associated to any company name LOL)
    Really wonderful choice of the colour and the cake itself,
    Can't wait when you make more of this with more practice of the piping, these are the best way to eat a cake will less guilt feeling. Great creation again Bakerzdad!!! :):)/)

    ReplyDelete